Monday, January 18, 2010

Wedding DJ Playlists

wedding dj playlist, wedding dj music, dance music
Welcome to my blog, Wedding DJ Playlist! I'm excited to get started in helping you create the perfect music playlists for your wedding, whether it is dinner songs to dance sets.
Creating the appropriate mix is crucial to your wedding reception's success. I should know since I've been DJing and planning weddings for over 15 years! One of the biggest struggles with soon-to-be-newlyweds is making sure all the guests stay and dance--and not leave so early that all you hear is crickets chirping with 2 hours left to your "party." Putting the right songs together will definitely make a huge difference in the outcome of your reception. That's where I come in.
I'm James Loram and I've found some incredibly easy tips and tricks to get your guests dancing and keep them there all night.

My very first post (well, it will be my second post since this post is truly my first!) will be the NUMBER ONE WEDDING DJ PLAYLIST TIP!!! You will not want to pass this up as it will have a huge impact on how your dance floor flows and how involved your guests get into the music.
If you want your guests having an awesome time from the cocktail hour to the last dance and if you want them dancing all night so they complain (complain that their feet hurt from dancing!), then you've come to the right place!
thanks again for visiting wedding DJ playlist and fell free to leave questions and comments anytime!

1 comment:

Richard C. Lambert said...

I love this song so much...
I've sing this song everytime when I call my boyfriend and I hooe that one day my wish can grant by the faries up there's.. best mother son dance songs